Tuesday, April 20, 2010

its been a while

I am restless
i wanna kick some one

i wanna scream
shout
i am restless

i want to let go
and just jump and shout
gone shopping

it doesn't take off
the pressure like
when i was younger

i want to
i am not sure what
i am impatient

lord teach me patience
teach me humility
i want to be different

its not that i don't like me
but so much of me is locked
up tight

i wanna be free to be me
more

more
more

i am not sure what i want

but,
i want to really
live
to live life

to be happy
i am under
a certain pressure

i am going thru stuff
i don't understand
i need answers

i need God

he's always stepped in before
when i was in
uncharted waters

am i being too
independent
is there no room for him?

I love you Lord
tell me what i need to know

i feel pressure everyday
part of me understands
but i love to see
things clearly...

i am searching
for knowledge
i guess
i must grow

again

6 comments:

Blessing said...

I'm sooooo feeling you!
My advice is to stop tryin to figure it all out and let him take full control..."Be still and know that HE IS GOD"

Wish u all the best!

Myne said...

SO real, I love this. Keep on keeping on as they say. I gbadun your talent.

Unknown said...

This is so real!I truly like..

Unknown said...

@BBYW
you know. He is God and many times i just want to take the wheel like i know where i am headed.

@Myne
Thanks. I don't always get the chance to be me. When do i stop doing and saying what is expected?

@2Cute
yeah, i was at my wits end and so i wrote

Unknown said...

YEAH
its me tisha
and latisha

"bite me"

latishababy said...

BE STILL

These words set me free!